Done with surgery? Recuperating from a joint replacement, illness, or other health challenge? If you are recovering and need coordinated care or rehabilitation before returning home, Beartooth Billings Clinic's Post-Acute Program can help.
Staying at Beartooth Billings Clinic during this important recovery time frame means:
- The advantage of being close to home, family, and friends
- A full complement of local primary care physicians and visiting specialists
- Outstanding nurse-to-patient ratio that means highly personalized care
- Spacious private rooms with current technology and room for visitors
- Rehabilitation – a full range of in-house services, including:
- The personal touch which is the hallmark of care at Beartooth Billings Clinic
- Home Care services (visiting nurses) can be arranged upon discharge
Further needs can be addressed at discharge through our Home Care services ( aides, PT, OT, ST) or arrangements made for continued rehabilitation with our out-patient departments (Cardiac Rehab, PT, OT, ST)
Our goal is to get you well and back home again. We’re known for our commitment to quality and our attention to each person as an individual. Working with your doctors, we will do everything in our power to meet your needs while you are under our care and to get you off to the best possible start when the time comes to go home.
Health issues and areas of treatment with which we can help include:
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Post Stroke Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Care, including Post Heart Attack and Heart Failure Rehabilitation
- Post Respiratory Illness Recovery (e.g., Pneumonia, COPD)
- Post Hip & Knee Replacement Rehabilitation
- Complex Wound Care Management
- Diabetes Management and Education
- Pain Management and Education
- Re-stabilization of Chronic Medical Conditions like Renal Failure, Debilitating Arthritis or Other Chronic Orthopedic and Medical Conditions
- IV medication administration
Post-acute care means helping patients transition back to health after being discharged from acute care settings or hospitals. After being discharged from hospitals and before going home or into other community- based settings, patients may need additional care and time to recuperate. Beartooth Medical Center’s nursing and rehabilitative care are a holistic approach involving all our caregivers. We focus on increasing the individual’s functional ability to his or her previous levels before their return to home.
With 24-hour skilled nursing, coordinated care, and an array of programs, Beartooth Medical Center provides each patient with a personal plan for success.