Beartooth Billings Clinic offers a full range of Rehabilitation Services. Outpatient physical therapy is available in two Carbon County locations: Red Lodge and Joliet.
If you or a family member is in need of physical therapy, cardiac rehabilitation, speech therapy, or occupational therapy, Beartooth has a full complement of professionals available throughout Carbon County. At the Red Lodge location, the Rehabilitation Suite is housed in the newly-opened and fully updated Beartooth Billings Clinic. The staff is honored to serve you in a beautiful new setting, with a view of the countryside and in a location close to home.
About our Staff
- Post-Acute Care – for patients needing extra care and therapy following surgery or illness
- Physical Therapy – rediscover the freedom to move through a personalized course of physical therapy
- Occupational Therapy – overcome challenges and re-learn the activities of daily life
- Speech Therapy – overcome speech and communication difficulties – both children and adults
- Cardiac Rehabilitation – a monitored exercise program for patients with heart and lung disease
- Sports Medicine – for athletes experiencing injuries
- Outpatient Nutrition – Our Registered Dietitian will develop an individualized program based on each person’s needs.