When visiting one of our health care providers, whether you are a new patient, a long time patient, or are accompanying a patient, we would like to make your visit as pleasant as possible. We want to help you by providing the answers to your questions and addressing your health concerns.
Please bring the following items with you to each appointment:
- A complete list of prescription and over the counter (OTC) medications, vitamins, supplements, as well as what medications work or do not work for you.
- A list of your symptoms and/or concerns
- A copy of your health history, and family health history, if available. This is important, especially for new patients.
- Your Insurance Card. Most of the information we need for billing is found on your insurance card.
- Any changes in address, phone numbers, or emergency contacts.
- A list of any questions you may want to ask your Health Care Provider about your concerns.
- Bring a notepad and pen to jot down any diagnosis or information the provider gives you
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to complete paperwork, especially if this is your first visit to Beartooth Billings Clinic.