Let us help you with your questions.
What if you think you have a respiratory illness?
- If you are sick and have mild symptoms, stay home and self-isolate as much as possible.
- If you are sick enough that you would normally go to the doctor, call ahead to 406-446-2345 or 877-404-9442 for instructions.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.
- To avoid spreading respiratory illnesses, if possible, please do not show up at the Emergency Department, Clinic, SameDay Care or a testing site without calling in advance for instructions.
What if you need healthcare today?
To limit the number of patients in waiting rooms, Beartooth Billings Clinic is trying to limit walk-in care for non-emergent needs but we do have same day options available. If you believe you have been exposed and are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 please call 406-446-2345 for instructions.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
For other same day care needs:
- For SameDay Care, please call 406-446-2345.
- TheEmergency Department is open 24/7 for emergency medical needs.
What are the visitor restrictions?
To continue to protect the health and safety of our patients, guests, coworkers and communities, we are temporarily restricting all visitors to Beartooth Billings Clinic. This helps us to prevent and slow the spread of infectious illnesses. We may allow one (1) healthy adult visitor in the following cases:
- Parent or guardian accompanying a child
- Accompanying a patient to the Emergency Department
Thank for your help in preventing the spread of illnesses.
What if you have an outpatient appointment scheduled?
- If you are experiencing any respiratory symptoms or fever, call ahead for instructions before you come to the clinic.
- We offer Virtual Care phone and online visits for Clinic patients. Your provider will contact you if you choose and are able to have your visit over the phone or online in place of an in-person visit. As we all learn to practice physical social distancing during this time, we are constantly working on ways to better serve you.
- Although we are doing everything in our power to limit our patients’ exposure to respiratory illness, please practice physical social distancing when in common areas.
What if I’m scheduled for an outpatient surgical procedure?
Patients undergoing an outpatient surgical procedure will need to have a COVID-19 test done 4-6 business days before their procedure. Your care team will schedule a time for you to have your test done at our facility. Testing samples are sent to Mayo Clinic for analysis and take about four to six business days for results. Patients will need to self-quarantine for the period of time between the test sample being collected and the date of their procedure. Thank you for taking this important step to protect yourself, our care team, and other patients.