COVID-19 Safety Measures
Our mission is “We save lives and promote healthy living”. As we continue to address COVID-19, we want to ensure you’ll receive the health care you need in a caring environment.
We are open for you with these enhanced safety measures:
- You will be screened for fever, respiratory and other symptoms at the entrances. Our employees are also screened when they come to work.
- You will be required to wear a mask during your time on campus. You will be provided a surgical mask upon arrival at either entrances, for your convenience.
- One (1) caregiver or dependent is allowed to accompany a patient if needed to assist the patient. One (1) healthy visitor will be allowed to see a hospital patient after passing temperature and symptom screening. All visitors will be screened and masked.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Hand sanitizer is available in many locations throughout our facility to allow you to practice good hand hygiene.
- Please maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others when in waiting and common areas and wear your mask at all times.
- Surfaces in common areas and clinic rooms are disinfected regularly.
- You may be asked to undergo COVID -19 testing prior to elective procedures.
With these added safety measures, our team members continue to provide friendly, compassionate and exceptional clinical care for you and your family.
Mental Health & Well-Being
The coronavirus (COVID-19) is presenting new and unique challenges. It is completely natural for this disruption and uncertainty to lead to anxiety and stress.
Click to learn more about Integrated Behavioral Health
For additional information about COVID-19 please click the following links: