Online Patient Access: Visit PatientConnect to view your medical records.
- Click “Register Online” and follow the on screen instructions
- You will need your Medical Record Number (MRN). Your MRN can be found on your monthly billing statement in a box to the right of your name and address.
Register In Person:
- Visit our main Registration Desk*
- Must be age 18 or older
- A valid photo ID is required
*To proxy register or register via Power of Attorney for another patient, please call 406.446.2345 (Toll Free 1.877.404.9442) and ask for Health Information Management.
What you can view online:
- Lab results
- Allergy list
- Immunization records
- Medication list
- Health issues
- Surgeries and procedures
- Medical notes from your healthcare provider (for visits after 5/20/14)
- Radiology results (for services after 6/17/14)
- Upcoming appointments
- Send a secure message to your provider’s office
- Request a prescription renewal
If you have any questions about “PatientConnect” online access, call 406.446.2345 (Toll Free 1.877.404.9442) or email Medical Records.
Beartooth Billings Clinic is dedicated to improving your overall health care experience by providing convenient, streamlined resources to help you better manage your health. You can now securely connect some of the health management apps you may use on your mobile devices — such as fitness trackers, dietary trackers, etc. — to your personal health record.
This new process provides access to your health and wellness data that will enable you and your care team to make informed choices.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact the Health Information Department at 406-446-0636 or email Medical Records
Once we receive your request, Beartooth Billings Clinic will work with the appropriate vendors to determine if they meet the technical requirements in order to establish a secure connection.
You can print an Authorization to Disclose, complete, and return via email, mail, deliver in person or fax to 406.446.0095.