A Full Range of Services Available in Two Locations: Red Lodge and Joliet
If you or a family member is in need of physical therapy, cardiac rehabilitation, speech therapy, or occupational therapy, Beartooth has professionals available throughout Carbon County. The staff is honored to serve you in a beautiful setting, with a view of the countryside and in a location close to home.
- Post-Acute Care: Extra care and therapy following surgery or illness
- Physical Therapy: Rediscover the freedom to move through a personalized course of physical therapy
- Occupational Therapy: Overcome challenges and re-learn the activities of daily life
- Speech Therapy: Overcome speech and communication difficulties for children and adults
- Cardiac Rehabilitation: A monitored exercise program for patients with heart and lung disease
- Sports Medicine: For athletes experiencing injuries
- Outpatient Nutrition: Our Registered Dietitian will develop an individualized program based on each person’s needs
- Wound Care: For wounds that need help healing. For more information on our wound care program, review our wound care informational sheet.
The 2nd floor rehab center at the Beartooth Billings Clinic (BBC) in Red Lodge and the Joliet Physical Therapy Clinic both have a spring in their steps as a result of being the recipients of last year’s Beartooth Ball that raised $165,000 for the departments.