Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
A Full Range of Services Available in Two Locations: Red Lodge and Joliet
If you or a family member is in need of physical therapy, cardiac rehabilitation, speech therapy, or occupational therapy, Beartooth has professionals available throughout Carbon County. The staff is honored to serve you in a beautiful setting, with a view of the countryside and in a location close to home.
- Post-Acute Care: Extra care and therapy following surgery or illness
- Physical Therapy: Rediscover the freedom to move through a personalized course of physical therapy
- Occupational Therapy: Overcome challenges and re-learn the activities of daily life
- Speech Therapy: Overcome speech and communication difficulties for children and adults
- Cardiac Rehabilitation: A monitored exercise program for patients with heart and lung disease
- Sports Medicine: For athletes experiencing injuries
- Outpatient Nutrition: Our Registered Dietitian will develop an individualized program based on each person’s needs
- Wound Care: For wounds that need help healing. For more information on our wound care program, review our wound care informational sheet.