Whether you are a new patient, a longtime patient, or are accompanying a patient, we would like to make your visit as pleasant as possible.
Please bring the following items with you to each appointment:
- Your Insurance Card: most of the information we need for billing is found on your insurance card
- Any changes in address, phone numbers, or emergency contacts
- A complete list of prescription and over the counter (OTC) medications, vitamins, supplements, as well as what medications work or do not work for you
- A list of your symptoms and/or concerns
- A copy of your health history, and family health history, if available. This is important, especially for new patients.
- A list of any questions you may want to ask your healthcare provider
- Bring a notepad and pen to jot down any diagnosis or information the provider gives you
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to complete paperwork, especially if this is your first visit to Beartooth Billings Clinic.