Viral Illness Information
Please call us if you have any questions about your health and viral susceptibility: 406-446-2345.
Our mission is “We save lives and promote healthy living”. We want to ensure you’ll receive the health care you need in a caring environment.
We are open for you with these enhanced safety measures:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Hand sanitizer is available in many locations throughout our facility to allow you to practice good hand hygiene.
- Surfaces in common areas and clinic rooms are disinfected regularly.
- Masks are optional when Carbon County is not in high community transmission as reported by Centers for Disease Control. When Carbon County, MT is in a high community transmission, masks will be required. Masks are available for those experiencing respiratory issues, and for those who choose to wear a mask. Please wear a mask if you are exhibiting respiratory symptoms regardless of community transmission rates.
- Please do not visit a patient if you are sick and/or experiencing respiratory issues. Visitors are only restricted when a patient or visitor are COVID positive. When a patient has COVID visitation is on a case-by-case basis.
With these added safety measures, our team members continue to provide friendly, compassionate, and exceptional clinical care for you and your family.
Links for Common Viral Illness
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) – Symptoms and causes – Mayo Clinic
Influenza (flu) – Symptoms and causes – Mayo Clinic
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) – Symptoms and causes – Mayo Clinic
Common cold – Symptoms and causes – Mayo Clinic
Hand-foot-and-mouth disease – Symptoms and causes – Mayo Clinic