Radiology, CT & Ultrasound, Mammography, MRI Scanning
Beartooth Billings Clinic provides radiology services including diagnostic radiographs (X-rays), digital mammography, MRI Scanning, CT scans and diagnostic ultrasonography.
What is Diagnostic Radiology?
Diagnosing a problem is the first step toward recovery. Beartooth Billings Clinic’s Radiology Department offers the following services to residents and visitors of Carbon County:
- Ultrasound using sound waves to view internal structures
- Radiography and general X-rays for clear precise images
- CT scans using the Toshiba Multi-Slice CT Scanner show anatomy in great detail for a more accurate diagnosis of injury and disease
- State-of-the-art breast imaging/digital mammography for early detection and diagnosis of breast cancer
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
Beartooth Billings Clinic’s radiographic technologists, nursing and support staff provide professional, compassionate guidance and support to patients as they move through the necessary procedures.
24-hour access to radiologists enables prompt interpretation of radiology. Each professional is proud to make a commitment to convenient, same-day, service. In most cases, your procedure will be able to be performed the same day it is ordered.