Viral Illness Information FAQs
Let us help you with your questions.
What if you think you have a respiratory illness?
- If you are sick and have mild symptoms, stay home and self-isolate as much as possible.
- If you are sick enough that you would normally go to the doctor, call ahead to 406-446-2345 or 877-404-9442 for instructions.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.
- To avoid spreading respiratory illnesses, if possible, please do not show up at the Emergency Department, Clinic, SameDay Care or a testing site without calling in advance for instructions.
What if you need healthcare today?
To limit the number of patients in waiting rooms, Beartooth Billings Clinic is trying to limit walk-in care for non-emergent needs, but we do have same day options available. If you believe you have been exposed and are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or other viral illness, please call 406-446-2345 for instructions.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
For other same day care needs:
- For SameDay Care, please call 406-446-2345.
- TheEmergency Department is open 24/7 for emergency medical needs.
What are the visitor restrictions?
To continue to protect the health and safety of our patients, guests, coworkers and communities, we are temporarily restricting all visitors to Beartooth Billings Clinic. This helps us to prevent and slow the spread of infectious illnesses. We may allow one (1) healthy adult visitor in the following cases:
- Parent or guardian accompanying a child
- Accompanying a patient to the Emergency Department
Thank for your help in preventing the spread of illnesses.